We supply | You bring | Things to Remember
Air transportation, fully equipped outpost cabins, one 14-foot aluminum boat and a Yamaha 9.9 or 15 horsepower motor for each 2 persons, all outboard motor fuel, boat cushions and paddles, inside fish-cleaning table, outside open fireplace, free check-flight every 2 days (weather permitting), ice house (at all locations except Separation Rapids) and the finest fishing and/or hunting (guides provided on hunting trips only) in a true wilderness area.
Suitable (warm) clothing for the time of year, rain gear, sleeping bag, sunglasses, suntan lotion, insect repellent, fishing tackle, portable depth-finder, landing nets, minnow buckets, cooler or ice chest, groceries (We have several large grocery stores in Kenora where you can purchase whatever you need), fishing or hunting license, refreshments, personal gear, including medications, and don't forget any necessary batteries, your camera and plenty of film.
Things to Remember:
We ask that you leave a neat and tidy cabin at the end of your stay, to ensure that our next guests enjoy the comforts of fishing (or hunting) immediately rather than having to organize a clean-up detail -- boats, floors and dishes please. However, there are a few other things you should be aware of:
- Guests are responsible for any damage to cabins or equipment
- Government regulations must be obeyed
- All garbage must be in bags prior to pick up
- Because we are a fly-in camp, if weather does not permit us to fly, we are not held responsible for the delay
- All flights to outposts normally depart between 7 and 11 am, weather permitting. Please arrive one hour early for weigh-in and free vehicle parking.
- Please call us 24 hours prior to confirm any last minute details and, most importantly, the departure time to your outpost.
Lakes(Please Click on Lakes To view Map) :
|McCusker Lake||Click to View|
|Separation Lake||Click to View|
|Snowshoe Lake||Click to View|
|Nance Lake||Click to View|
|Chase Lake||Click to View|
|Trapline Lake||Click to View|
|Joe's Lake||Click to View|
|Trout Lake||Click to View|
|Roger Lake||Click to View|
Please feel free to call us with any questions (800) 567-7715